- 700 Watts peak (350 Watts continuous) Class D power
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3dB boost
- Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- System Type: 2-way active ported loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency: 15.0” (381 mm) driver, 2.0” (51 mm) voice coi
- High-Frequency: 1.0” (25 mm) titanium-diaphragm compression driver, 1.0” (25 mm) voice coil
- Amplifier: 700 watts (peak), 350 (continuous), Class D power
- Horn Coverage: 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB @ 1 m
- Equalization: Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
(1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) balanced input (Line/Mic)
(1) XLR output (Link)
(1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: Power switch, volume control knob, contour switch, ground-lift switch
- Indicators: (2) power LEDs (1 front panel, 1 rear panel), clip limiter LED
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–120 V~, or 220–240 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T6.3AL AC250V or 220–240V T3.15AL AC250V
- Consumption: 350 W
- Protection: Thermal, overload analog limiter/compressor
- Enclosure: Injection-moulded polypropylene, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.9” x 15.2” x 14.6” / 634 x 386 x 371 mm
- Weight: 31.7 lb / 14.4 kg
Bringing to you the Alto TX315, a 2-way active ported loudspeaker providing ultimate audience coverage thanks to the precise 90 H x 60 V horn design along with improved high-frequency performance. Designed in a trapezoidal shape for versatile positioning, that's lightweight and durable, ideal for taking on the road.
Introducing the Alto TX315, a 700-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX315 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX315 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX315 plays an indispensable role in your performance.