db Technologies B-Hype 15
The db Technologies B-Hype 15 is a professional, yet affordable, 15" active portable PA speaker. This PA speaker features multifunctional housing which enables the speaker to be used as a stage monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers or as a full-range system on pole mounts. This lightweight and versatile speaker is suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, clubs, DJs, solo musicians, bands and karaoke.
The B·Hype series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels, while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B·Hype 15 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" neodymium compression driver (1" voice coil), and one 15" woofer (2" voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
This db Technologies B-Hype 15 is comes in brand new and in b-stock conditions. The b-stock items are manufacturer refurbished and will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing B-Hype 15 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Maximum efficiency up to 126,5 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: [-10dB]51 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6 dB]57 - 19.700 Hz
- Max SPL: 126.5 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 15 "
- LF voice coil: 2 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2100 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passive cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 400 W
- RMS Power: 200 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input: Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 415 mm (16.34 in)
- Height: 725 mm (28.54 in)
- Depth: 391 mm (15.39 in)
- Weight: 17.4 kg (38.36 lbs)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.