dB Technologies SUB 612
The dB Technologies SUB 612 is an active powered 12" subwoofer that produces an impressive 600W RMS power and 1200W of peak power. It's lightweight design makes it the ideal subwoofer for anyone who needs to transport their sound system to and from gigs. It also features a pole mont hole so that speakers can be mounted on top (with a satellite pole, not included) saving you space and allowing your sound sytem to have a really professional look.
Just like 15” and 18” models of the family, bass-reflex SUB 612 features a 600W RMS Class-D Power Amplifier with SMPS, delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 129 dB) in spite of a very compact housing (only 19.8 Kg -43,65 lbs) and provides an impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s’ remarkable audio performance allows user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to separate balanced X-Over signal feeds to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or X-Over). Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub BOOST Mode switch.
- 600 w rms class-d amplifier
- Stereo balanced input
- Link or x-over balanced stereo output mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity inversion switch
- Flat or boost eq mode switch
- Speaker Type: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 46 - 123 Hz
- Max SPL (1 m): 129 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 12”
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 Bit
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: 1x Subwoofer attenuation Control, 1x Flat/Boosted switch, 1x Switch output mode, 1x Polarity switch
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Black painted Plywood
- Handles: 1 on top
- Pole Mount: M20
- Width: 360 mm (14.72 in)
- Height: 550 mm (21.65 in)
- Depth: 525 mm (20.67 in)
- Weight: 19.8 Kg (43.65 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.