Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12" Active PA Speaker
Designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, Electro Voice ZLX-12P Powered Loudspeakers are the standout among speakers designed for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. For the power you need at your gigs, the ZLX offers the best features in its price range.
The powered ZLX models cut through the competition with the most complete and innovative package of features in their class - all of which work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the show.
ZLX: Take Control
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound -- all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust.
- 12-inch woofer and 1.5-inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets -- quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, 34.3 lbs, super-durable composite construction
- Unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Power: 1000 W (Class D)
- SPL: 126 dBmax SPL
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Woofer: 12 inch woofer
- Tweeter: 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Electro-Voice ZLX12P Weight: 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- 3 Year Warranty included
Fantastic service, great speaker. Offered with cover included, brilliant. We use it as our monitor, perfect. Will be back to Why Buy New for further purchases.
Love the sound of these units from EV. They can hit decent volumes without sounding like they being over pushed. I tend not to push them to the max. I have use the 15's regularly before and these are a bit lighter on the bass as you would expect. I am planning on adding a sub in the future so this is not an issue.