FBT ProMaxx 112a
The FBT ProMaxX 112a is a 12" professional active PA speaker that sounds superb. The speaker offers 6 different presets which include:
- Original/Live - The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- Vocal - A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ - Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- Touring - The reliability and the roar of the industry's most popular touring systems
- Loudness - The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- Warm - A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
Each one of the presets caters for a variety of different uses, and it also includes 2 user-defined presets where you can create and save your own preset for your specific needs.
With a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C's renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure's versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF, power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8") top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 320mm (12") LF woofer with 50mm (2") voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1") throat exit B&C HF magnet compression driver with 34mm (1.4") voice coil
- Frequency response from 48Hz - 20kHz
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- Extremely light only 14.8kg
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402 x 644 x 345mm
- Net Weight: 14.8kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500 x 745 x 440mm
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF)
- Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz to 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 12" with 2.5" VC
- High Frequency driver: 1" with 1.4" VC
- Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 125/133dB SPL
- Dispersion (HxV): 90° x 60°
- Input Impedance: 22kOhm
- AC power requirements: 640VA
- Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.