FBT Subline 115SA
The FBT Subline 115SA is an active powered 15" PA subwoofer that can produce a massive 700W RMS power and 1400W peak power! If you're a club/bar owner or mobile DJ looking to add some extra low end bass performance to your existing setup, this subwoofer will deliver that. Capable of being used for a number of professional applications the FBT Subline 115SA is a true powerhouse subwoofer.
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.
- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15”) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400 W
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 140Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 132/135 Half-space dB
- Dispersion: omnidirectional HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 90 or 140Hz KHz
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: stereo XLR with loop, HP out
- Power cord: 6/19.7 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 500x517x570 / 19.7x20.3x22.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28/61.7 kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.