FBT X-Lite 10A
The FBT X-Lite 10A is a superb sounding 10" PA speaker that delivers top quality sound. The speaker has four different presets which are managed by DSP which allow you to modify the speaker to suit your needs. The four presets are:
The original/live preset is ideal for live sound, floor/vocal is suited for vocals, club is a special preset that will deliver a nice rich, deep bass and lastly DJ is a preset that has been optimised for electronic dance music.
Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 250mm (10") LF woofer with 50mm (2") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 58Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° monitor taper
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 800/200 W
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 10 - 2 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 126 dB
- Dispersion: 90° - 60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 315x550x315 / 12.40x21.65x12.40 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 12 / 26 Kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.