FBT X-Lite 15A
This FBT X-Lite 15A is a professional active PA speaker that sounds fantastic. The speaker has a range of 4 presets which include:
Each one of these presets allows you to slightly modify the response of the speaker which will enable you to suit the speaker to your needs. The original/live presets is ideal for live sound reinforcement, the floor/vocal preset is optimised for vocals or being used as a stage monitor, the club preset delivers a deep bass and the DJ preset has been designed to bring out the best in electronic dance music.
Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
Here we have the FBT X-Lite 15A in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing FBT X-Lite 15A with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 380mm (15") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 42Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 800/200 W RMS
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 2.5 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90°x60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop, jack ST, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19/41 Kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.