Hercules DJ Monitor 5
Here we have the Hercules DJ Monitor 5's. These incredible compact 5-inch monitors are super efficient, with three audio inputs for all your gear: computer, sound card, DJ equipment, mixer, television set. Not only are they precise and powerful, but they can also adapt to ay set-up by being positioned in a variety of ways and using customized audio rendering feature to give a versatile performance.
Building on the experience they acquired creating the Hercules DJ Monitor 5 speakers — widely acclaimed by the DJing community for their excellent precision and accessibility — Hercules’ engineers took extreme care in developing the Monitor 5, the new generation. These monitoring speakers each feature a 5-inch/12.7-cm woofer for precise, powerful and versatile performance. They’re perfect for learning how to mix, producing your first music tracks, and for multimedia creation as well.
Front-mounted volume knob and on/off button
The Hercules Monitor 5 active monitoring speakers each feature a front-mounted on/off button with built-in LED and a volume control knob — real ergonomic advantages for everyday use.
Customized audio rendering
The High Frequency (HF) and Low Frequency (LF) sound adjustment options on the back of each speaker allow for easy customization of the speakers’ audio rendering, and ensure that they can adapt to any setup or room configuration.
Laid flat, standing up straight, one on top of the other...
With two front-mounted bass ports (bass reflex), the Hercules Monitor 5 speakers can be positioned in a variety of ways and perfectly adapt to any environment, including smaller spaces.
RCA, TRS and XLR
The Hercules Monitor 5 speakers feature three audio inputs — RCA, TRS (1/4”/6.35 mm jack, balanced input) and XLR (balanced input) — for all your gear: computer, sound card, DJ equipment, mixer, television set…
- On/Off switch on front of each speaker for easy access
- Master volume knob on front of each speaker for more precise control
- Indicator light in ON position
- High-frequency adjustment: + or – 2 dB
- Low-frequency adjustment: + or – 2 dB
- Adjustable low-frequency cutoff: 56 Hz, 80 Hz or 100 Hz
- 5 inch woofers
- Balanced dual bass ports
- Speaker enclosures crafted of high-density MDF
- 80 watts RMS output power per speaker
- RCA, TRS (6.35 mm) and XLR inputs
- Compact design, perfect for any space
- Audio inputs (to connect a computer, DJ equipment, mixer):
- TRS (6.35 mm, balanced input)
- XLR (balanced input)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.