KRK S10.4 10" Studio Subwoofer
The S10.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy of sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while their highly efficient Class D power amplifiers dramatically increase transient response, control, and punch. A wealth of connectivity options means you can hook up to practically anything without adapter hassles, and a four-position crossover frequency selection switch makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to optimally match your existing monitors.
Refinements in the latest generation of KRK subwoofers include modestly improved low frequency extension, improved porting for much better low frequency phase response and less port noise, a more durable inverted dustcap, optional removable grilles, redesigned cabinets with lower height profiles and less depth than their predecessors for improved placement flexibility, and a timeless design with a more professional aesthetic.
Pairing the S10.4 with KRK or other studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass control feature provides full-range audio to your monitors at the click of an (optional) footswitch without having to move out of the monitoring sweet spot to turn off the subwoofer. This allows for instant comparisons with and without the subwoofer’s contributions to the sound. KRK's S10.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set; they’re the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK S10.4 Features:
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
KRK S10.4 Specifications:
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Transducers: 10” Glass Aramid Composite Woofer, 2” Voice Coil
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 30 Hz - 110 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 27 Hz - 156 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 117 dB SPL
- Amplifer Power Rating: 160 W (1% THD+N)
- Input Impedance: 9.4k OHMS Balanced / 9.2k OHMS Unbalanced
- Connectors: Input: XLR Left/Right, 1/4” TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4” Footswitch Output: XLR Left/Right, 1/4” TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- Controls: Volume, Four-Position Crossover LPF/HPF Control, Inpupt Sensitivity
- (Standard and High), Polarity (0 OR 180 Degrees), Standby (ON/OFF),
- Ground Lift, SUB AND HPF Bypass (With Optional Footswitch Only)
- Enclosure Construction: 15 mm Reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Hardware: EVA Isolation Pad
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15” (382 mm) x 14” (355 mm) x 16.06” (408 mm)
- Weight: 35 lb. (15.88kg)
Standard 1-Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.