KRK S12.4 12" Studio Subwoofer
Bringing to you the KRK S12.4 12" Studio Subwoofer, a 12 inch Kevlar composite woofer with curved design and front-firing bass port for placement flexibility. This subwoofer has been built with maximum strength and durability, to enjoy years of fantastic audio with its 18mm reinforced MDF enclosure and all steel grille.
The S12.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy of sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-made, Kevlar® woofer delivers tight, accurate, and defined bass, while their highly efficient Class D power amplifiers dramatically increase transient response, control, and punch. A wealth of connectivity options means you can hook up to practically anything without adapter hassles, and a four-position crossover frequency selection switch makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to optimally match your existing monitors.
Refinements in the latest generation of KRK subwoofers include modestly improved low frequency extension, improved porting for much better low frequency phase response and less port noise, a more durable inverted dustcap, redesigned cabinets with lower height profiles and less depth than their predecessors for improved placement flexibility, and a timeless design with a more professional aesthetic.
Pairing the S12.4 with KRK or other studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass control feature provides full-range audio to your monitors at the click of an (optional) footswitch without having to move out of the monitoring sweet spot to turn off the subwoofer. This allows for instant comparisons with and without the subwoofer’s contributions to the sound. The powerful S12.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set; they’re the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK S12.4 Features:
- 12" Kevlar® Composite Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- 18 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
KRK S12.4 Specifications:
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Transducers: 12” Kevlar Aramid Fiber Composite Woofer, 2.5” Voice Coil
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 26 Hz - 97 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 23 Hz - 130 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 120 dB SPL
- Amplifier Power Rating: 220 W (1% THD+N)
- Input Impedance: 9.4k OHMS Balanced / 9.2k OHMS Unbalanced
- Connectors: Input: XLR Left/Right, 1/4” TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4” Footswitch Output: XLR Left/Right, 1/4” TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- Controls: Volume, Four-Position Crossover LPF/HPF Control, Input Sensitivity (Standard and High), Polarity (0 OR 180 Degrees), Standby (ON/OFF),
- Ground Lift, SUB AND HPF Bypass (With Optional Footswitch Only)
- Enclosure Construction: 18 mm Reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap, Baffle - Black Paint
- Hardware: EVA Isolation Pad
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.11" (460mm) X 15.94" (405mm) X 22.64" (575mm)
- Weight: 66.5 lb. (30.1 kg)
Standard 1-Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.