KRK S8.4 8" Studio Subwoofer
Introducing the superb KRK S8.4 powered active subwoofer, featuring dedicated crossover and optional high-pass filter bypass to perfectly compliment powered monitors. Designed in reinforced 15mm MDF enclosure for maximum strength and durability for years of enjoyment.
The S8.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRKs legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
Refinements in the latest generation of KRK subwoofers include modestly improved low frequency extension, improved porting for much better low frequency phase response and less port noise, a more durable inverted dustcap, redesigned cabinets with lower height profiles and less depth than their predecessors for improved placement flexibility, and a timeless design with a more professional aesthetic.
Pairing the S8.4 subwoofer with KRK or other studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass control feature provides full-range audio to your monitors at the click of an (optional) footswitch without having to move out of the monitoring sweet spot to turn off the subwoofer. This allows for instant comparisons with and without the subwoofers contributions to the sound. KRKs S8.4 subwoofer doesn't just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set; theyre the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
Here we have the KRK S8.4 8" Studio Subwoofer in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing KRK S8.4 8" Studio Subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
KRK S8.4 Features:
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- Reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
KRK S8.4 Specifications:
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Transducers: 8 Glass Aramid Composite Woofer, 1.5 Voice Coil
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 34.5 Hz - 133 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 29 Hz - 205 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB SPL
- Amplifier Power Rating: 109 W (1% THD+N)
- Input Impedance: 9.4k Ohms Balanced / 9.2k Ohms Unbalanced
- Connectors: Input: XLR Left/Right, 1/4 TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4 Footswitch Output: XLR Left/Right, 1/4 TRS
- Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- Controls: Volume, Four-Position Crossover LPF/HPF Control, Input Sensitivity
- (Standard and High), Polarity (0 OR 180 Degrees), Standby (ON/OFF),
- Ground Lift, SUB AND HPF Bypass (With Optional Footswitch Only)
- Enclosure Construction: 15 mm Reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Hardware: EVA Isolation Pad
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.3" (339mm) X 11.57" (294mm) X 14.25" (362mm)
- Weight: 26.01 lb. (11.8 kg)
Standard 1-year warranty included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.