Mackie MR624 6.5" Active Monitor
This latest and superb sounding Mackie MR624 6.5'' Active Studio Monitor has been designed to deliver incredibly precise, accurate and natural sound reproduction for your studio recordings and mixes. The ability to provide reliable mix reproduction means that you can experience how your music will sound in other formats and environments.
With a logarithmic waveguide, the 6.5-inch Mackie MR624 powered monitor delivers a broad listening range that is both consistent and fully balanced across the entire frequency range. The MR624 offers a dynamic low-frequency response with a 6.5-inch woofer and incredible clarity thanks to the 1-inch silk dome tweeter, each powered with 65-watts of Class A/B amplification. Adjustable acoustic space and high frequency filters let you optimise the monitors to your mix whilst an all-wood cabinet ensures durability.
Here we have Mackie MR624 6.5" Active Monitor in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 6.5-inch polypropylene woofer
- 65-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
Mackie MR624 speakers now come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software! Just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your speaker's serial number, create an account and register your MR624s to get this incredible software for FREE! Please note that you are only eligible for the free software if you purchased your Mackie MR624 speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 38Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 111 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6.5'' Polypropylene Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1'' Neodymium Magnet Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Power: 40W RMS, 80W Peak, 4 Load
- High Frequency Power: 25W RMS, 50W Peak, 6 Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300Hz For Full Output
- Input Impedance: 20k Balanced Bridging, 10k Unbalanced
- High Frequency Equalisation: ±2 dB @ 3kHz and Above
- Inputs: 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced, 1 x XLR Balanced, 1 x RCA Unbalanced
- Power Requirements
- 120V: 60Hz
- 220V - 240V: 50/60Hz
- 100V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W With Music, Loud Mix, 11W Idle
- Enclosure: 12 mm Thick MDF With 24 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Mackie MR624 Weight: 7.5 kg
- Mackie MR624 Dimensions
- Height: 328 mm
- Width: 210 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.