Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System
We bring you the Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System; the ideal solution when you need professional PA without the expense of a full speaker speaker/subs/stand set up. If you're a live performer you'll be used to travelling from gig-to-gig; the SRM-Flex is easily compactible and features a carry bag for the speaker and extenders while the sub has a carry handle, which means it's super simple to take on the road. The 3-piece tower can be lengthened or shortened by adding or removing the extenders which means you can take advantage of the SRM Flex's wide-dispersion array and get your sound at ear level for your audience.
Where it Counts
The ultra-portable Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System features 1300W of power and a custom wide-dispersion array ensuring plenty of headroom for crystal-clear, room-filling sound. The built-in 6-channel digital mixer offers full control flexibility via physical knobs or wirelessly on your phone via the SRM-Flex Connect app on iOS and Android. You can even stream music or backing tracks via any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Ultra-Portable: At under 30 lbs, it can fit just about anywhere and be carried with one hand. Included with SRM-Flex is a carry bag for the tower as well as a slip-cover for the base module
- Legendary SRM Series Sound: SRM-Flex has been meticulously tuned utilising the latest in acoustic measurement technology for crystal clear sound that is balanced and punchy. Whether you are plugging in a mic and a guitar or streaming music from your phone, SRM-Flex offers exceptional sound worthy of the SRM name.
- Fill the Room: The 3-piece tower houses a wide-dispersion array with 6 x 2" high-performance HF drivers for clear, whole room coverage. This modular tower design allows you to easily change the height of the mid and high frequencies to match the ear level of the audience.
- 6-Channel Digital Mixer: The built-in 6-channel digital mixer provides everything you need to get your sound and mix just right. Two mic/line inputs, stereo line, and a dedicated Bluetooth/Aux-In channel. Channels 1 and 2 are equipped with individual 2-band EQs and Reverb level controls with 3 different reverbs to choose from.
- Control, Your Way: Control is fast and easy, even mid-performance, thanks to dedicated physical controls for every critical adjustment. For even more freedom, download the SRM-Flex Connect app for complete wireless control from your iOS or Android device.
- Application Specific Voicing Modes: To tailer the entire system to your application, there are 3 voicing modes available at the push of a button. Choose from: Music (great when streaming music), Speech (helps eliminate nasty feedback and keeps vocals clear), Live (perfect for general use).
Lightweight, Small Footprint, Built-Like-A-Tank:
- Lightweight all-in-one design offers everything you need for your gig
- Fits just about anywhere and disappears in any room
- Rugged design is built to last
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Proven SRM Sound with Ultra-Wide Coverage:
- 6-driver wide-dispersion array and 10" subwoofer provide crystal-clear, room-filling sound
- Adjustable height directs the sound at ear level for optimal coverage and clarity
- 1300W of power delivers maximum headroom and top performance
- For audiences of up to 100 people
Complete Wireless Control with SRM-Flex Connect:
- Pair your smartphone and get wireless control over everything from channel levels to EQ, system presets, and more
- Mount your phone to your mic stand for on the fly adjustments or have a dedicated engineer mix you from the audience
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices*
Stream Your Music:
- Need to play some break music or a backing track? No need to worry about the cable. Stream music straight from your phone or any Bluetooth enabled device.
Built-in 6-Channel Digital Mixer:
- The built-in 6-channel digital mixer has inputs for mics, instruments, and media players
- Professional XLR out allows for connection to an additional SRM-Flex or front-of-house mixer
Dial in Your Sound:
- 2-Band EQ on channels 1 and 2 allow you to easily adjust the tone of your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you plug in to get the sound just right
- Application voicing modes tailor the system to your application and venue. Choose between Music, Speech, and Live.
Find the Perfect Reverb:
- Put the finishing touch on your sound with a choice of not just 1, but 3 great-sounding reverbs
Zero-Fuss Physical Controls:
- With tactile knobs for every critical function and adjustment, you can get to what you need without the hassle of navigating menus on a small screen
Weight and Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 29.6 lb / 13.4 kg
- 78.8 x 13 x 14.4 in / 2002mm x 330mm x 366mm (Total size with extenders)
- Carry bag for array module and extenders
- Protective cover for subwoofer/mixer module
*SRM-Flex Connect requires iOS 11 or later and Android 6 or later
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.