Mackie SRM1550 Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM1550 is a 1200W 15" active powered subwoofer that delivers superb sound. Featuring 1200W peak power and an RMS power of 600W this subwoofer can really deliver the bass output you've been after. It has the same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450 and comes with its road ready, durable design.
The Mackie SRM1550 powered subwoofer is designed from the ground up to be the perfect match for SRM450 and SRM350 speakers, delivering 1200W of raw power paired with a custom high-output 15" woofer for powerful room-shaking performance.
The road-worthy internally reinforced Poplar cabinet delivers on the "Built-Like-A-Tank" legacy that the SRM series is known for and its front ported design provides maximum punch and low-frequency extension.
The SRM1550 features stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450. Get the powerful low end you need from the subwoofer built on the proven SRM legacy.
we have the Mackie SRM1550 Subwoofer in B-Stock. The
B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade
exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year
Buy this amazing Mackie SRM1550 Subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- 1200W of power paired with a 15" custom high-output woofer with 3" voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
- Road-ready "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- 18mm, interannly reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Weight - 29.7kg
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 50 Hz - 120 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 40 Hz - 180 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer Diameter: 15" / 381 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3" / 76 mm
- Rated Power: 600W RMS / 1200W Peak
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.