Mackie SRM1850 Subwoofer
Mackie SRM1850 is an 18" powered subwoofer and one of the newest editions to the legendary SRM series, following in the footsteps of the best-selling SWA1801 and SRM1801 models. The 1850 promises to take Mackies key principles of power, quality and versatility and take them to a whole new level.
SRM1850 certainly delivers when it comes to brute strength with an incredible 1600w system power (800w RMS) output which provides a tidal wave of chest pumping base and makes for superb bottom-end reinforcement for larger venues, marquees and even outdoor gigs. This huge power comes courtesy of a custom design 18" driver which is couple with a Class AB power amplifier for efficiency and smooth power delivery across all output levels. Bass response and clarity is aided by an onboard digital crossover which is adjustable and even incorporates pre-sets for use with Mackie's full-range SRM models. Meanwhile a front-firing bass port improves response and reduces unwanted vibrations and resonance which can adversely effect the purity of the bass.
For the construction of the SWA1850, Mackie have reverted to an all-wood construction rather than the ABS plastic we have seen in previous SRM bass bin incarnations. This "Built like a tank" construction (Mackies words, not ours) makes it perfect for mobile performers with a braced construction that can live upto the rigours of a life on-the-road. XLR inputs and throughputs allow the SRM1850 to be part of an active PA system of any size and a 35mm top hat fitting means a speaker pole and top-cabinet can be easily added to create a complete PA.
Mobile DJ's bands and other mobile performers as well as venues such as bars, clubs and theatres will love the simplicity, versatility, power and reliability offered by the SRM1850 from Mackie. Buy yours today from an authorised UK Mackie dealer.
Here we have the Mackie SRM1850 Subwoofer in Brand New and in B-Stock. The
B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade
exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year
Buy this amazing Mackie SRM1850 Subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Mackie SRM1850 Features:
- 1600W of intense power paired with a custom high-output 18'' woofer delivers chest-pounding low end performance
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
Mackie SRM1850 Technical Specification:
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 120 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max peak SPL: 132 dB
- Crossover Point: 115 Hz plus alignment delay [SRM550], 115 Hz plus alignment delay [SRM650], 60 Hz - 120 Hz [Variable]
- Slope: 3rd order HP, 4th order LP
- Woofer Diameter: 18.0 in / 457 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0 in / 76 mm
- Subwoofer Diaphragm Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Rated Power: 800 watts rms/1600 watts peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
Input / Output
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced, differential (stereo left / right)
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms balanced, 10k Ohms unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR balanced (parallel with inputs - mono)
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR balanced
Line Input Power
- EU detachable line cord: 190 - 240 VAC, 50 Hz, 200W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
- Power Supply Type: Switchmode
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ?C, [extended ambient temperature]: 32 - 104 ?F
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Display LEDs: Defeatable front power ON, Front load power limiter, High Pass Mode, input signal
- Cabinet: 18 mm Poplar plywood
- Finish: High durability black paint
- Handles: One on each side
- Grille: Powder-coated 16 gauge steel
- Mounting Method : Floor or stage (No rigging or pole mounting)
- Height: 22.5 in / 572 mm
- Depth: 23.9 in / 608 mm
- Width: 22.2 in / 565 mm
- Weight: 64 lb / 29 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.