Mackie SRM650 Speaker
Introducing the Mackie SRM650, the first ever 15" full-range SRM speaker cabinet. SRM650 boasts and amazing specification and takes the legendary SRM name to the next level of performance, quality and versatility. This incredible, full range speaker cabinet offers an unbelievable 1600w system power (800w RMS) and can be used to fill larger venues with crystal clear highs and deep, punchy lows. SRM650 can be used singly for smaller applications, in pairs or with the SRM1850 sub for an earth-shattering system.
SRM650 cabinets each house a 15" high-output low frequency driver and a 1.4" dome compression driver which handles the top end frequencies. Each driver has its' own 800w (400w RMS) amplifier which uses Class AB technology for efficient and reliable power delivery at any output level. Amplification in the SRM650 uses Mackies 'Smart Protect' system to protect and ensure the long-term reliability of the speakers' components in the unlikely event that the speaker is pushed too hard.
Mackie SRM-650 isn't just powerful, it's clever too with a host of innovative, inbuilt features which make the SRM650, not just one of the most powerful, one of the most versatile speakers in its' class. SRM650 has a 2-channel integrated mixer with Mackies own Wide-Z inputs which allow for connection of nearly any input source from microphones, guitars and keyboards to mixers, ipods and other line-level devices. This makes the SRM650 a great PA solution for the solo acoustic performer.
Another great new feature of the SRM650 is the inclusion 4 easily-selectable preset EQs to adapt the speaker to your PA application. These 4 modes are PA, Monitor, DJ and Soloist and change the equalisation of the sound to suit your application. In DJ mode, the bass and treble are boosted to give the punchiest bass and clearest top end for playing pre-recorded music. In monitor mode, the SRM650 adopts a far flatter profile which is perfect for achieving accurate audio reproduction and, in 'Soloist' mode, the 650 automatically lifts the vocal frequencies and softens the lower end making it ideal of acoustic performers as well as voice-only applications.
For the latest additions to the SRM range, Mackie have reverted to more traditional wooden cabinets choosing to use, extremely tough, 15mm poplar rather than ABS plastic. This braced construction and heavy-gauge metal grille are designed to brush-off the rigours of the road and Mackie claim the SRM650 is "Built like a tank". A top-hat fitting is included for mounting the SRM650 on speaker poles and stands, it can, alternatively, be installed using a speaker bracket or flown with standard M10 rigging points.
Here we have the Mackie SRM650 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Mackie SRM650 Features and specification:
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 15" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-ZTM inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max peak SPL: 133 dB
- Crossover Point: 3 kHz
- Dispersion: 90 ? x 50 ?
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.0 in / 25 mm
- Horn Entry Diameter: 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Woofer Diameter: 15.0 in / 381 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0 in / 76 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- System Rated Power: 800 watts RMS / 1600 watts peak
- Low Frequency Rated Power: 400 watts RMS / 800 watts peak
- High Frequency Rated Power: 400 watts RMS / 800 watts peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
Input / Output
- Channel 1: Mic-Line (8k Ohms balanced) / 1/4" TRS, Wide-Z (1M Ohm unbalanced)
- Channel 2: Mic-Line (8k Ohms balanced) / 1/4" TRS, Wide-Z (1M Ohm unbalanced) / RCA (25k Ohms unbalanced)
- Thru : Male XLR balanced passive/active
- EU detachable line cord: 190 - 240 VAC, 50 Hz, 200W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
- Power Supply Type: Switchmode
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ?C
- Extended ambient temperature: 32 - 104 ?F
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Cabinet: 15 mm Poplar
- Finish: High durability black paint
- Handles: One on each side
- Grille: Powder-coated 18 gauge steel
- Fly Points: Three M10 x 1.5 x 37 mm
- Monitor Angle: 60
- Height: 26.7 in / 677 mm
- Width: 17.5 in / 445 mm
- Depth: 17.4 in / 441 mm
- Weight: 46 lb / 21 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.