Pioneer XPRS 215S
The Pioneer XPRS 215S Subwoofer is a professional active powered subwoofer that features 2x 15" low frequency bass drivers and a 2400W Powersoft class D amplifier that just delivers a superb and natural sound. Installed with 4 carry handles this subwoofer has been designed for easy transportation.
Hardwood enclosures and high-quality driver materials produce a natural sound
The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. The XPRS15/12 uses lightweight 15/12-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers, while the XPRS215S subwoofer packs in two 15-inch ferrite LF loaded drivers for a powerful bass.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft's new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger club speaker amps. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
Auto-ranging power supply for consistent sound quality in every situation
The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies - and expect the same high quality sound.
Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers' life
We've packed the speakers with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply - giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker's output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary high frequency loud signals: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings - power, limiter or off - giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
Compact, robust and highly portable
The speakers' durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
Dual 15-inch loaded subwoofer with a quick, powerful bass response
Two 15-inch high-grade ferrite LF drivers and a built-in horn shape deliver rich, powerful low frequencies.
Crossover and Phase switches deliver instant control of your DSP settings
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (Rotable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB (Half Space)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 2x 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, quasi-bandpass type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 4 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: M20 screw socket
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, stationary high frequency loud signals, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported Voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 240 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 743 x 524 x 811 mm
- Weight: 55.9 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.