RCF ART 312-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF 312-A MK4 is a 12" active two-way PA speaker that is suitable for a wide variety of live music applications. This excellent quality speaker is lightweight and features a sturdy, ergonomic cabinet that is easy to carry thanks to its rubber-coated plastic handles. Its multipurpose design allows the speaker to be placed on top of a stand, subwoofer and thanks to its rear profile, even used as a stage monitor. The ART 312-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 12" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille. The ART 312-A MK4 is the optimum choice for live sound situations where an exceptional full range, outstanding bass reproduction and accurate high frequency delivery are required.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Class-D power amplifier's technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but helps the fan-less heat dissipation.
Here we have the RCF ART 312-A MK4 PA Speaker in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 128 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
- Live sound
- Playback and stage monitoring
- Corporate events
- AV presentations
- Fixed Installations
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XRL, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft Limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
High frequencies:200 W PEAK
Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
High frequencies:100 W RMS
Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:680 / 26.77 mm/inch
- Width:405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth:345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight:16.8 / 37.04 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.