Reloop Wave 8 PAIR
Here we have Reloop Wave 8 (Pair) in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Here we have the Reloop Wave 8, featuring three switchable inputs for that flexible setup to accommodate different sources without the need for re-wiring. A professional pair of 8-inch, 2-way active DJ & producer reference monitor speakers.
Active DJ & Producer reference Monitoring Station
Reloop is proud to present the Wave Monitoring Station - a practical monitoring powerhouse for every DJ and producerís setup. The active reference monitor speakers are in a class of their own due to their precise playback and powerful rich output.
Perfect Reference Monitors For DJs And Producers
The innovative design makes them ideal for DJs monitoring live in the mix, and thanks to the linear frequency-response curve, producers will also appreciate the Reloop Waves series as reference monitor speakers for studio applications
With a total of three different inputs (XLR, 6.3mm jack, and RCA) the flexibility on offer is unparalleled as different sources can be directly connected and monitored, eradicating annoying re-wiring or searching for switches in your cable set up.
External Wave Controller
But what really defines these speakers as the ultimate monitoring station is the External Wave Controller. By accessing this solid control unit, itís simple to control both speakers from the comfort of your desktop (connected via a link cable). With the extra large aluminium knob, the volume can be adjusted effortlessly, and via the Input Selector, itís possible to quickly toggle between the 3 different inputs options (each clearly indicated by a glistening white LED on the front). A further switch can be used to set the station on stand-by, and with a push of a button, the output can be muted (LEDs will be dimmed depending on the status selected).
Powerful rich Sound
Thanks to the variable EQ and frequency band adjustments, the Wave series can be instantly adapted to almost any room or situation without the need for a sub mixer. The smart tweeter construction has an especially wide audio beam in order to deliver outstanding sound to the listener from various positions, and strong magnetic drivers create the powerful rich sound demanded by the discerning DJs and producers of today.
Highest Quality Components
Itís importance to stress that while the speakers were in development, Reloop strived for the highest quality components, fine-tuning, and sophisticated design. The result clearly speaks for itself.
Aesthetics, versatility and performance are all masterfully combined in this exciting new desktop monitoring station. Welcome to Reloop Wave.
- Active DJ & Producer Reference Monitoring Station
- Professional 2-way active DJ & producer reference monitor speakers
- Sturdy speaker finish in matte black
- Large bass reflex port, optimized for deep, precise bass sound
- 3 switchable inputs: symmetrical XLR, symmetrical 6.3 mm jack, asymmetrical RCA
- Input select status LEDs on front side (XLR, 6.3 mm jack, RCA)
- DIN connection for External Wave Control
- Link cable connection for routing of External Wave Control
- Freely selectable EQ settings: HF trim (+2 dB/0 dB/-2 dB), acoustic space (0 dB/-2 dB/-4 dB), LF cutoff (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Input select button
- Volume dial
- Illuminated Reloop sign for status display
- Final amp module with cooling fins
- Voltage selector switch with screwed cover
- Low heat device socket with protection
- External Wave Control:
- External monitor controller for input and volume adjustment
- Solid, extra heavy housing design
- Large volume dial made of aluminium
- Standby button with mute mode
- Input select switch
- Status feedback LED
- Especially long cable (3.5 mm) with mini-DIN plug
- Output capacity: RMS 70 W, max. 140 W
- Input sensitivity/impedance: +0.5 dBu/20 kohm (XLR & 6.3 mm jack), -5.5 dBu/20 kohm (RCA)
- Tweeter: 2.5 cm (1'') dome tweeter
- Woofer: 20 cm (8'') paper cone woofer
- Maximum acoustic pressure: 105 dB rated, 90 dB RMS
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Inputs: 1x XLR (symmetrical), 1x 6.3 mm jack (symmetrical), 1x RCA (asymmetrical), 1x mini-DIN (controller)
- Dimensions: 250 x 388 x 310 mm (incl. cooling fin)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (per speaker)
- Incl. controller, link cable, mains cable, rubber feet
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.