Mackie SRM350 v3
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It's unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now packed with 1000W of power, the widest selection of truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM is ready for your high-output application. It's beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making it the easiest to use and best sounding SRM ever. And of course, it's Built-Like-A-Tank. It's the all-new, and more affordable, SRM.
Here we have the Mackie SRM350 v3 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in good cosmetic condition with the power lead, manual and a 1-year warranty.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10" high-output LF driver / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-ZTM inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage2
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- SRM350v3 Dimensions: (H x W x D) 20.8 in x 13.1 in x 12.3 in / 527mm x 333mm x 311 mm
- SRM350v3 Weight: 23.0 lbs / 10.4 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.