Turbosound iNSPIRE IP15B Subwoofer
This Turbosound iNSPIRE IP15B Subwoofer has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The subwoofer is in good cosmetic condition with minor marks on the edges and top (please see images).
This Turbosound iNSPIRE IP15B comes with a power cord and HotCovers cover only. Please note this does not come in its original box but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP15B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600- Watt Class-D amplifier for the 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200-Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP15B is ideally-suited for small to mediumsized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight (26.3 kg / 58.0 lbs) and easy to transport, the iP15B also features a 2-channel digital mixer with industryleading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this coolrunning system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Tiny Subwoofer Tremendous Sound
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP15B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP15B instantly fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound sound that has won the coveted Queens Award an unprecedented three times.
KLARK TEKNIK Inspired Technology
Klark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard.
- Powered 15" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 600 Watt high excursion 15" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Frequency response:
45 Hz 150 Hz ±3 Db
38 Hz 200 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal dispersion: Half space
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Crossover type: Active
- Transducers: 1 x 15" (381 mm) LF driver
- Limiter: Peak and RMS
- Sensitivity: 4 dBu, nominal
- Input impedance: 16 kO unbalanced, 33 kO balanced
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu
- Hardware: Rotary push-encoder
- Software: iOS interface via Bluetooth
User DSP Functions
- Factory EQ presets: Positioning, Sound mode, phase
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
- Equalisation: Bass, middle and treble
- Crossover: High pass L-R 24 dB/oct
- Protection: Lock-out function for all settings
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency range: 2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz
- Channel number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode
- Output: 8 dBM
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 profile
- Maximum communication range: 30 m (without interference)
- Connectivity: Master-slave: stereo pairing link
- Power consumption: 110 W @ 1/8 max power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 570 x 460 x 545 mm (22.4 x 18.1 x 21.5")
- Net weight: 26.3 kg (58.0 lbs)
- Construction: 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood sub
- Finish: Semi matt black paint
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.