Yamaha DXS12 mkII
The Yamaha DXS12 MKII is an active powered 12" subwoofer that produces an impressive 800W of continuous power. The subwoofer is ideal for smaller venues such as pubs and bars, along with mobile DJ's and goes together incredibly well with the Yamaha 10" top PA speakers such as the DXR10 and DBR10. Weighing less than it's predecessor, transporting and setting up the Yamaha DXS12 MKII is now even easier!
7 Year Warranty Included if you apply within 30 days!
For smaller venues or temporary sound reinforcement setups that require serious power with a professional edge, look no further than this compact powerhouse. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB BOOST or XTENDED LF low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged Coating for Superior Protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Dual Pole Socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
- 12" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 12 woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
- 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for minimal distortion
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and 35 mm dual pole sockets
- 7 year warranty
- Speaker Type: 12" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42 Hz - 150 Hz
- Components: LF: 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134 dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST,XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 567 x 570 mm / 15.75" x 22.32" x 22.44"
- Weight: 30 kg / 66.1 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.