Mackie SRM150 / SRM 150 Portable Active PA System
The Mackie SRM150 combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable.
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a few.
The built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality.
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik Combo jack, which accepts either 1/4in TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
The SRM150's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier is matched with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
Not only is the SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also offers unparalleled performance as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as our legendary compact mixers.
Here we have the Mackie SRM150 Active speaker in brand new and in B-stock. The B-stock versions will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Buy these amazing Mackie SRM150 portable PA's with confidence from the uk's largest Mackie UK dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
Great all purpose portable PA speaker. I use these for fold back with our band - great for vocals - I have used them for a small PA for workshops and have used them for music at my daughters (she's only 6) parties.... I have three of them so I guess I like them a lot!