QTX Busker 10U
The QTX Busker 10U is a versatile, portable PA unit, ideal for a wide range of spoken word and musical applications including street performance, fitness classes and product demonstration. Featuring wired mic and instrument inputs, 3.5mm AUX line in and RCA line in, it can be easily connected to a laptop, tablet, smartphone or mp3 player, plus the integrated media player is equipped with an FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver and can play straight from USB/SD cards via the unit's ports. For optimum durability and ease of transport, the Busker is features a sturdy cabinet with a retractable handle and wheels at the rear. Additionally, it is pole-mountable and comes with a handy slip cover.
A portable all-in-one PA unit with UHF microphone/s, minimising interference from other electricals. Powered by mains or internal rechargeable battery, with up to 6 hours life from a single charge. With wide-ranging compatibility, the Busker caters for various musical and spoken-word setups. Inputs include wired mic and instrument, 3.5mm AUX line in and RCA line in; ideal for connecting laptops, tablets, mp3 players and smartphones. The internal media player with FM tuner features a Bluetooth receiver, and plays directly from USB and SD cards via the Buskers integral ports. The hard-wearing cabinet is pole-mountable and has a retractable trolley handle and rear wheels for easy portability. Its front panel provides hassle-free access to microphone and media volume, and media player controls; ideal for street performers, fitness instructors, product demonstrators and more.
Here we have the QTX Busker 10U in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing QTX Busker 10U with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Trolley-style wheels and retractable handle
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Integral USB/SD/FM media player
- Echo effect for microphones
- Switchable microphone 'voice-over' function
- Supplied with slip cover
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Impedance (Loudspeaker): 4 Ohms
- HF Driver (type): Compression driver
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours per charge
- Recharge time: 8 hours
- Battery type: 12V 7Ah rechargeable sealed lead-acid
- Front panel: UHF mic volume(s), media volume, media transport controls
- Rear panel: Guitar volume, echo, wired mic volume, bass, treble, master
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack), instrument (jack), aux (RCA & 3.5mm)
- Line output: RCA
- Bluetooth version: 2.3
- Output power: 60W
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 92dB
- Main driver: 250mmØ (10")
- Wireless microphone frequencies: 863.8MHz
- Dimensions: 525 x 330 x 290mm
- Weight: 9.45kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.