Adam Audio T7V with GSM-100 Stands & Cable
This fantastic value studio package features:
- 2x Adam Audio T7V Studio Monitors
- 2x Gorilla GSM-100 Studio Monitor Stands
- 1x 3m 2x male XLR to 2x RCA Phono Cable
Adam Audio T7V
The Adam Audio T7V is a professional 7" DJ studio monitor speaker that will be a great addition to any studio set up. It features a polypropylene 7" woofer along with the new U-ART 1.9" ribbon tweeter that together produce a fantastic and high end sound, that at this price range will please even the most demanding producers, DJ's or musicians.
The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7" woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair. Their wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
Gorilla Stands GSM-100 are tough metal speaker stands suitable for most popular models of active and passive studio monitors. These high-quality stands are the perfect addition to your studio and allow you to position your monitors for optimal playback monitoring whilst freeing up work space on your studio desk. GSM-100 studio stands are height adjustable from 65-115cm allowing them to be adapted to your studio.
GSM-100 stands are quick and easy to assemble with a robust metal construction and tough black powder-coat finish which ensures they continue to look by being resilient to everyday scuffs, marks and scratches. Add a professional touch to your studio with some high-quality studio monitor stands from Gorilla.
Adam Audio T7V Specifications:
- New U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter on HPS Waveguide
- New polypropylene 7" woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 110 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 347 mm x 210 mm x 293 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg [15.7 lbs]
- Up to 5 Year Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
Gorilla GSM-100 Features & Specifications:
- High-quality metal construction
- Universal-Fit for most popular models
- Black power-coated finish
- Triangular base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 65-115cm
- Colour: Black
- Top Plate 8" x 8"
- Rubber Feet or Metal Spikes Included
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.