Adam Audio T7V with GSM-50 Stands & Cable
This oustanding value studio package contains:
- 2x Adam Audio T7V Studio Monitors
- 1x Gorilla GSM-50 Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)
- 1x 3m 2x male XLR to 2x RCA Phono Cable
Adam Audio T7V
The Adam Audio T7V is a professional 7" DJ studio monitor speaker that will be a great addition to any studio set up. It features a polypropylene 7" woofer along with the new U-ART 1.9" ribbon tweeter that together produce a fantastic and high end sound, that at this price range will please even the most demanding producers, DJ's or musicians.
The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7" woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeters diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audios flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguides highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7Vs beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate thats home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair. Their wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
The popular Gorilla GSM-50 (PAIR) are superb quality desktop studio monitor speaker stands and are perfect for your studio or home setup. These sturdy studio monitor stands are height adjustable from 23-29cm and can support today's most popular models of studio monitors which incorporate a 5", 6", 7.5" or 8" bass driver. Lifetime warranty included.
The GSM-50 stands are all-metal and finished with a hard-wearing black powder-coating which compliments most monitor speaker models and ensures that your stands stay looking good for years to come. A flat, sturdy metal base ensures maximum stability while a single tightening-screw allows the height to be adjusted quickly, easily and without fuss.
Adam Audio T7V Specifications:
- New U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter on HPS Waveguide
- New polypropylene 7" woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 110 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 347 mm x 210 mm x 293 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg [15.7 lbs]
- Up to 5 Year Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
Gorilla GSM-50 Features:
- High-quality metal construction
- Variable Height Settings
- Universal-Fit for most popular models 5", 6" or 8" Studio Monitors
- Black power-coated finish
- Flat, sturdy base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
- Lifetime Gorilla Warranty
- Sold in PAIRS only
Gorilla GSM-50 Specifications:
- Height: 23-29cm
- Base Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm (Flat Metal Base)
- Top Plate Dimensions: 23cm x 23cm
- Foam strips included for isolation purposes which fix to top plate
- Colour: Black
- Superb quality and value
- Some easy assembly required and tools included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.