Adam Audio T8V 8" Monitors w/ Studio Monitor Stands & Cables
Here we have an excellent bundle perfect to step up your studio set up. This package includes:
- 2x Adam Audio T8V (5 year warranty)
- 2x Gorilla GSM-100 Studio Monitor Stand (lifetime warranty)
- 1x STAGG STC060CMXM Cable 2x Male XLR To 2x RCA Phono Twin Lead (1 year warranty)
Adam Audio T8V 8" Studio Monitor Speaker
ADAM Audio has announced that it is giving away free plugins to users who register their ADAM products on the MyADAM section of the companys website.
Currently on offer is Obelisk, a MIDI Chord Builder VST/AU plugin from UK-based audio software developer Frozenplain. Obelisk makes it easier to write chord progressions and explore new harmonies for melodic lines, transforming each MIDI note that you play into a harmony that (optionally) matches the key and scale of your track. The structure of the harmony is created by selecting intervals on the right of the GUI, or by loading up one of the many chord presets. By pressing a few notes on your keyboard, you can create the harmonic basis of your new track.
In the MyADAM area, ADAM customers also have the option of increasing the warranty period of their ADAM products from 2 to a total of 5 years.
We bring you the Adam Audio T8V studio monitor. Fans of the T series will be excited by this latest offering from Adam Audio who have introduced this big brother to the TV5 and TV7. It features the same high-quality build with polypropylene woofer and incredible U-ART ribbon tweeter you've come to expect but now with a beefier 8" woofer that gives you that professional studio sound at a realistic price point. Adam Audio are so confident in the quality of their speakers that they also offer you an incredible 5 year warranty!
The T8V is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8" woofer and ADAM Audio's latest addition to the T Series. Designed around the same technology, features and build quality as its smaller siblings, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user: The U-ART tweeter's 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers' high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair. The tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8" monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient. The 5-year warranty gives users additional security and the certainty of having purchased a quality product.
Gorilla GSM-100 Studio Monitor Stand
Gorilla Stands GSM-100 are tough metal speaker stands suitable for most popular models of active and passive studio monitors. These high-quality stands are the perfect addition to your studio and allow you to position your monitors for optimal playback monitoring whilst freeing up work space on your studio desk. GSM-100 studio stands are height adjustable from 65-115cm allowing them to be adapted to your studio.
GSM-100 stands are quick and easy to assemble with a robust metal construction and tough black powder-coat finish which ensures they continue to look by being resilient to everyday scuffs, marks and scratches. Add a professional touch to your studio with some high-quality studio monitor stands from Gorilla.
Adam Audio T8V
- Tweeter: U-ART Tweeter
- Woofer: 1 x 8" polypropylene woofer, rear ported bass reflex design
- Built-in amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power:
- 70 W [Woofer]
- 20 W [Tweeter]
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max. SPL at 1 m per pair: 118 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Panel: Rear
- Control Options:
- Input switch
- +/- 2 dB High Shelf and Low Shelf filters
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR female, 1 x RCA female
- Power Rating: 150 W
- Weight: 9.8 kg [21.6 lb]
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 400 x 250 x 335mm [15.7" x 9.8" x 13.2"]
- AC Input Voltage: 100240 V multi-range
- Warranty period: 5 years [2 year parts and labour warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]
- Delivery Contents: Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card
Gorilla GSM-100 Studio Monitor Stand
- High-quality metal construction
- Universal-Fit for most popular models
- Black power-coated finish
- Triangular base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Top Plate 8" x 8"
- Rubber Feet or Metal Spikes Included
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.