Alto TS215 Speaker Pair & Stands and Cables
This fantastic value package is for:
- 2x Alto TS215 Speakers
- 2x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cable - Brand may vary
- Gorilla GSS-Kit Tripod Stands and Carry Bag
The Alto Truesonic TS215 Active Speaker has been designed for professionals who own and run mobile discos but is equally suitable for dance studios, function rooms, fitness centres and bars and restaurants. Thanks to it's class D amplification system the unit is much lighter than other 15" speakers making transportation and setup a breeze.
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility-all coupled with a stunning new industrial design. The amplifiers in the TS215 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak-a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS215 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value-you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS215 powered loudspeaker.
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered)speakers which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to setup/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind to for the performer.
This pair of stands are supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Can be used as main PA speaker or in floor monitor application
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 15" (381 mm) woofer, 2" (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1" (25 mm) neodymium driver
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 80/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 15.60" x 14.04" x 25.68" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.72 lbs / 14.84 kg
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.