FBT X-1500 Active PA System
The FBT X-1500 Active PA System is a great value FBT package featuring:
- 2x FBT X-Lite 10A
- 1x FBT X-Sub 15SA
- 1x Gorilla GSS-KIT Speaker Stand kit
- 3x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
FBT X-Lite 10A
The FBT X-Lite 10A is a superb sounding 10" PA speaker that delivers top quality sound. The speaker has four different presets which are managed by DSP which allow you to modify the speaker to suit your needs. The four presets are:
The original/live preset is ideal for live sound, floor/vocal is suited for vocals, club is a special preset that will deliver a nice rich, deep bass and lastly DJ is a preset that has been optimised for electronic dance music.Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
FBT X-Sub 15SA
The FBT XSUB 15SA is a compact but immensely powerful subwoofer, built to go hand in hand with FBT's popular X-Pro and X-LITE speaker ranges. Featuring an impressive 1200W RMS power and 42Hz to 120Hz frequency response, the XSUB 15SA packs a significant punch. It is not only powerful but immensely flexible as well - it can be pole-mounted via an M20 top mount stand socket and also the optional 80mm wheels, so it is ideal for any scenario. The included aluminium handles make it easily portable. Additionally, the XSUB 15SA comes with a reassuring 5 year warranty.
The popular X-PRO range from FBT is expanding at Prolight + Sound 2017, with the addition of the double 15-inch powered X-Pro 215A, the passive X-PRO 215 and a brand new subwoofer option in the shape of the XSUB 15Sa. Designed, engineering and manufactured in Italy, the new models join a series renowned for its ability to fit into every scenario, from the stage to fixed installations and boardrooms. Added to the range is the XSUB 15SA, which joins the popular XSUB 18SA as a deceptively compact but extremely powerful low end solution.
Constructed out of 15mm birch plywood with a scratch and scuff resistant paint finish, the XSUB 15SA has been built to accompany the X-Pro and X-LITE ranges, driving a remarkable 1200W for 131/135dB SPL, via a 380mm (15) high excursion woofer with a 75 mm (3) voice coil. Achieving a frequency response of 42Hz to 120Hz, the subwoofer also boasts on-board digital signal processing with four factory presents, two EQ settings and two low pass filters. Operation is via an integrated control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack I/O, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, options for volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, and status LED indicators. As flexible as it is powerful, the XSUB 15SA can be pole-mounted via an integrated M20 top mount stand socket, while 80mm optional wheels are also available. Two aluminum handles are included to aid portability.
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
X-Lite 10A Features
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 250mm (10") LF woofer with 50mm (2") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 58Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° monitor taper
X-Lite 10A Specifications
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 800/200 W
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 10 - 2 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 126 dB
- Dispersion: 90° - 60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 315x550x315 / 12.40x21.65x12.40 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 12 / 26 Kg/lb
X-Sub 15SA Features
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3) voice coil
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 120Hz
- 1200W Class D power amplifier with switch mode supply
- Digital Signal processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF crossover settings
- Control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-Filter outs, Volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, status LED indicators
- 15mm plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two FBT design aluminum handles, 80mm optional wheels
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with X-PRO or X-LITE speaker series
X-Sub 15SA Specifications
- Code: 41232
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200 W RMS
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 120Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 3 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 131/135 half space dB
- Dispersion: omni HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR ST with loop, XLR ST OUT
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 455x586x570 / 17.9x23.1x22.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 30/66.1 kg/lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 555x686x670 / 21.8x27x26.4 mm/inch
- Transport Weight: 35 / 77.2 Kg/lb
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.