FBT X-4500 Active PA System
The FBT X-500 Active PA System is an excellent value FBT PA package equipped with:
- 2x FBT X-Lite 15A
- 1x FBT X-SUb 18SA
- 1x Gorilla GSS-KIT Speaker Stand Kit
- 3x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR cables
FBT X-Lite 15A
This FBT X-Lite 15A is a professional active PA speaker that sounds fantastic. The speaker has a range of 4 presets which include:
Each one of these presets allows you to slightly modify the response of the speaker which will enable you to suit the speaker to your needs. The original/live presets is ideal for live sound reinforcement, the floor/vocal preset is optimised for vocals or being used as a stage monitor, the club preset delivers a deep bass and the DJ preset has been designed to bring out the best in electronic dance music.
Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
FBT X-Sub 18SA
The FBT X-Sub 18SA Powered Subwoofer has been designed as the ideal companion for the FLT X-Lite and X-Pro series of speakers. It features a single 18" woofer and is powered by a 1200W Class D amplifier.Loaded with a single 18" heavy duty woofer, the X-SUB 18SA is controlled by a 1200W Class D amplifier with DSP at 4 presets allowing perfect tailoring of the extended low frequency to the mid-high. The rugged plywood enclosure is built to withstand touring conditions, yet crafted with Italian style to suit the most elegant fixed installations. Finally, the M20 thread allows for pole mounting on a 3-way system design.
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
X-Lite 15A Features
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 380mm (15") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 42Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
X-Lite 15A Specifications
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 800/200 W RMS
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 2.5 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90°x60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop, jack ST, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19/41 Kg/lb
X-Sub 18SA Features
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 460mm (18") high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3") voice coil
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz
- 1200W Class D power amplifier with switch mode supply
- Digital Signal processor with 6 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF crossover settings
- Control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-Filter outs, Volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, status LED indicators
- 18mm plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two FBT design aluminum handles, 100mm optional wheels
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with X-PRO or X-LITE speaker series
X-Sub 18SA Specifications
- Configuration: 1 Way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200W RMS
- Frequency response: 38Hz to 120Hz
- Low Frequency woofer: 18Maximum SPL cont/peak: 136dB Half-space
- Dispersion: Omnidirectional
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR/Jack Combo (Stereo)
- Power cord: 5m / 16.4ft - IEC
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 510 x 692 x 650 mm / 20.07 x 27.24 x 25.59 in
- Net Weight: 42kg / 92.59 lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 700 x 840 x 800 mm / 27.55 x 33.07 x 31.49 in
- Transport Weight: 46kg / 101.41lb
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.