KRK Rokit RP8 G4 (Pair) with Studio Monitor Stands and Cable
This is a brilliant value bundle for a pair of KRK Rokit RP8 G4 studio monitors that includes two studio monitor stands and an XLR/RCA cable. This fantastic package will make the ideal addition to any studio and the whole thing comes with:
- 2x KRK Rokit RP8 G4 studio monitors
- 2x Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stand
- 1x 3m XLR/RCA twin cable
KRK Rokit RP8 G4
We are proud to introduce to you the KRK Rokit RP8 G4; the latest and updated version of the well-known and well-loved Rokit series of studio monitors from KRK, a trusted brand with 30 years of experience. The Rokits have a long history among industry professionals and the Rokit RP8 G4 is guaranteed to continue this trend with its exciting innovations and improvements like the inclusion of an LCD screen that presents you with a visual representation of your EQ settings. Meanwhile, the KRK App gives you the power to arrange your speakers and their output to get exactly the sound that you want for your environment, allowing you to take full advantage of the crystal clarity from the Kevlar-constructed drivers.
All of this clever innovation and engineering expertise comes housed in a high-standard speaker enclosure that comes with a newly-designed front-firing port for greater flexibility over placement, plus it still keeps the iconic look of all KRK speakers; the ultra-smooth and tactile surface and that visually striking yellow detail over the drivers. This is a speaker you will be proud to have on display.
Art and Science stylishly unite with the new 8 KRK ROKIT RP8 Generation 4 (G4) professional monitor, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work - in all genres and environments.
KRK App, Room Correction Assistance and Onboard LCD Visual EQ:
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App offers feedback and assistance suggesting how to best set the EQ on the monitor manually in accordance with your sound-environment for the best results (App does not wirelessly pair with or control monitor). It also aids with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behaviour at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power Amp with Built-in Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
KRK Audio Tools
The KRK Audio Tools App is now available and ready to help anyone with setting up their studio for better mixing decisions!
Available on both Apple and Android stores for free, it hosts a suite of professional studio tools which include five analysis-based components which can help setup any brand of monitors, as well as an 'EQ Recommendation' tool which specifically helps to acclimate KRK ROKIT G4 monitors to their acoustic environment.
Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stand
GSM-100 are universal monitor speaker stands which are perfect for your studio, DJ or home setup. These high-quality metal stands are suitable for most models of studio monitor including the most popular speakers from manufacturers such as KRK, Numark and ADAM Audio.
Each stand is height adjustable from 65-115cm and are finished in a black power-coating which looks professional and helps keep the stands looking good by protecting them from everyday marks and scuffs. The triangular base ensures the stands remain stable while the simple, integrated fixtures ensures that setup and adjustment of the GSM-100 stands is very quick and simple.
KRK Rokit RP8 G4 Features and Specifications
- Professional grade 8 (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 8 Matching Woofer and 1 Tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker systemgreat for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 8" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Mid Driver: N/A
- Tweeter: 1" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Frequency Response: 36Hz - 40KHz
- Amplifier Class: CLASS D
- Input Impedance: 5.12KOhms
- Input Sensitivity: unbalanced signal input, gain +11dB: 50Hz: -10dBV input, 104.6W, 0.54% THD+N / balanced signal input, gain 0dB: 50Hz: +4dBu input, 123W, 1.0% THD+N
- Input: Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Slot Port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.75" (400mm) x 10.47" (266mm) x 12.17" (309mm)
- Weight: 22.6 lbs. (10.25 Kg.)
Controls (all control parameters accessed via encoder and LCD): Volume control parameter: (-70dB to +11dB) default 0dB
- LF Control Selection 1: LOW SHELF (-3dB @ 60Hz)
- LF Control Selection 2: LOW SHELF (-2dB @60Hz) and Low-Mid PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- LF Control Selection 4: LOW-MID PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 5: LOW SHELF (+2dB @ 60Hz)
- HF Control Selection 1: HIGH SHELF (-2dB @ 10 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 2: HIGH SHELF (-1dB @ 10 kHz) and LOW-MID PEQ (-1dB @3.5 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- HF Control Selection 4: HIGH SHELF (+1dB 10kHz) HIGH MID PEQ (+1dB 3.5kHz)
- HF Control Selection 5: HIGH SHELF PEQ (+2dB @ 10 kHz)
- Backlight: Brightness adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-100%)
- Contrast: Contrast adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-60%)
- Standby: Standby on/off control (default-on)
- Logo: Logo on/off control (default-on)
- Factory reset: Reset to factory setting defaults
- Lock: Lock/Unlock control. When locked, all settings locked until unlocked.
- Logo LED: Logo LED indicates Power on/off, Standby function (pulses)
- LCD Display: Displays all EQ and Setup Parameters
Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stand Features and Specifications
- High-quality metal construction
- Universal-Fit for most popular models
- Black power-coated finish
- Triangular base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Top Plate 8" x 8"
- Rubber Feet or Metal Spikes Included
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.