Mackie Thump 15A V4 Speakers (Pair) & Thump 18S Subwoofers (Pair)
This fantastic value Mackie PA speaker and subwoofer package is for:
- 2x Mackie Thump 15A V4 Active Speakers
- 2x Mackie Thump 18S v3 Powered Subwoofers
- 1x Gorilla 80cm Speaker Poles (Pair)
- 4x XLR to XLR 6M Cables
Mackie Thump 15A V4 Speaker
The Mackie Thump 15A V4 is a 15" active PA speaker with 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power, housed in an all-new professional enclosure. The Thump 15A V4 loudspeaker features an ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a built-in 2-channel mixer featuring two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology. This affordable and lightweight speaker is easy to transport with its new 4 handle design, which makes it ideal for mobile DJs, discos and musicians who constantly move their equipment to different venues.
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
High-Performance 1300W Amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature an all-new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass ResponseTM technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass heavy music. This means that when you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump will always deliver.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
Power Factor Correction
Unstable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered loudspeaker can make. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
Mackie Thump 18S Subwoofer
The Mackie Thump 18S v3 is a high-output 18" Powered Subwoofer with 1200W of 'room-shaking' low end Class-D Power and built-in 3-band EQ. This professional, high-quality sounding subwoofer is suitable for a wide range of PA applications, including: mobile DJs, entertainment venues, touring bands and musicians.
The Thump 18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level.
A full set of professional input and output connections provide simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment.
With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
Thump 15A V4 Features & Specifications:
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power: LF - 1000W & HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Thump 15A V4 Dimensions: (H x W x D) 686 x 442 x 356 mm / 27.0 x 17.4 x 14.0 inches
- Thump 15A V4 Weight: 15.8 kg / 34.8 lb
Class-leading, Chest-thumping Low End
- All-new amplifier design allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Total System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 34.8 lbs. / 15.8 kg
Mackie Thump 18S Subwoofer Specifications:
- 1200W of Room-Shaking Low End
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
Total System Optimization
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
Solid All-Wood Design
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 672 x 573 x 580 mm
- Weight: 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
Speaker Pole Features:
- Lifetime Gorilla Stands Warranty!
- 80cm Poles
- Strong Steel Construction
- Hard-Wearing Black Finish
- Standard 35mm Diameter
- Packaged in Pairs
Speaker Pole Specifications:
- Fitted with rubber end caps
- Max. weight load: 30Kg
- Pole Diameter: 35mmØ
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.