The DJ|iO 2 offers DJs a simple and affordable way to get up and running with any DJ controller that lacks a built-in audio interface, such as the Numark Mixtrack 2. It is a built upon and improved version of the original DJ|iO. It is even more affordable and has a new feature which allows the user to send the mix and mic signals into a computer for recording.
DJ|iO 2 is class-compliant, USB-powered, and includes a ¼-inch headphone output with volume control, RCA master outputs, ¼-inch microphone input, and ultra-low-latency signal path designed for real-time mixing.
Here we have the Numark DJiO2 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Provides audio output from any DJ software
- Works with any digital DJ controller, including the Numark Mixtrack II
- 14-inch headphone output with volume control for easy track cueing
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no driver required
- 1/4-inch microphone input
- USB-powered, no power adapter required
- Power-on LED for visibility in low-lighting environments
- Works with camera connection kit for iOS use
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.