Focusrite iTrack Dock
iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified "Made for iPad" status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad - iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display - iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.
iTrack Dock is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use, studio-quality iPad recording interface that acts as the hub of your Lightning iPad recording studio. Featuring two legendary Focusrite microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and controllers, iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music on your iPad (not included) - with precision Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling. And at the same time it charges and powers your iPad.
With two Focusrite preamps, main and monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range, and all controls on the easily-accessed, angled front panel next to the iPad, iTrack Dock brings powerful, professional audio to any Core Audio app including GarageBand, Auria, Cubasis and Focusrite's Tape app, which is included in the box.
Compatible with any Lightning-equipped iPad and instrument, microphone, class-compliant MIDI controller or audio device, iTrack Dock allows you to capture music in pristine 24-bit 96kHz resolution. iTrack Dock powers and charges the iPad, and powers a USB MIDI device - such as a Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini keyboard controller - all at the same time. Plug and power a class-compliant USB MIDI controller directly into iTrack Dock - there's no need for USB hubs or camera connection kits.
iTrack Dock features easy-to-reach, dedicated monitor and headphone controls. Input level controls incorporate Focusrite's unique "Gain Halos", for accurate instrument and microphone level monitoring. Latency-free direct monitoring is also provided
Focusrite iTrack Dock is audio interface with integrated iPad dock. Suitable for any Lightning iPad including iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display the iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.
iTrack Dock is the best sounding iPad-based workstation, featuring premium Focusrite A-D/D-A conversion with over 105dB dynamic range and the ability to record at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates.
iTrack Dock features two of Focusrites famous mic preamps, as featured in the best-selling Scarlett range of USB audio interfaces, include 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones. iTrack Dock also features Focusrite's unique "gain halos" - a ring of light around the input gain control - to easily set the input gain: green for healthy signal, red if it's too hot.
iTrack Dock provides a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity. USB MIDI port for class compliant MIDI controller connectivity (MIDI + power) - perfect for connecting a controller like the Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini.
From GarageBand to Cubasis, Auria and beyond, expand the functionality of your apps with the iTrack Dock and its plug-and-play Core Audio driver - no setup required. Main monitor outputs on balanced 1/4 inch TRS connectors and large-diameter level control knob, plus stereo headphone output with its own level controls - delivering more than enough power for your headphones and powered monitor speakers.
Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature, sending your input signal straight to the headphone and main monitor outputs. Connect a variety of other stereo sound devices with the balanced line inputs, including digital pianos, synths, drum machines and CD players.
Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software.
Here we have the Focusrite iTrack Dock in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Analogue Input Performance
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB (minimum gain)
- THD+N: < -99dB (minimum gain, -1dBFS input with 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -125dBu CCIR-RMS (measured at maximum gain with 150 ohm termination)
- Gain Range: -4dB to +46dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+4dBu (at 1% THD)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB (minimum gain)
- THD+N: < -98dB (min gain, -1dBFS at output and 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise (NiPoS): <-104 dBFS CCIR-RMS (measured at min. gain with 50 ohm termination)
- Gain Range: -22dB to +28dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu (at 1% THD)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB (minimum gain)
- THD+N: <-90dB (min gain, measured at Max Input Level -1dB, 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: <-104dBu CCIR-RMS (measured at min. gain)
- Gain Range: -16dB to +34dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+14dBu (at 1% THD)
Analogue Output Performance
- Nominal Output Level: 0dBFS = >+10dBu, balanced / 0dBFS = >+4bBu, unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N:< -100dB, balanced (0dBFS input 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Clock sources: Internal clock only
- D-A Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-weighted' (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz 24 Bit
Ring LED lit Green: Signal present (-24 dBFS)
Ring LED lit Red: Signal overload (0dBFS), peak held for approximately 1 second
Dimensions and Weight
Height 64mm / Width 280mm / Depth 168mm / Weight 0.7 Kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.