Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Here we have the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) along with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite to bring to you this superb bundle. Ideal for any beginner or advanced musician looking to expand their creativity, with an abundance of expressive tools to make all sorts of music. This wonderful package includes:
- 1x Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)
Introducing the Focusrite Scarlett Solo - 3rd Generation. Focusrite have been making and producing mic preamps for at least 30 years, and they have poured all of that experience into their 3rd generation of the epic Scarlett series. The Scarlett Solo (3rd gen) is the smallest and most compact of the range making it ideal for students, beginners and semi-professionals who need to be able to record their audio quickly and easily at home. It features the Scarlett's iconic red colour with an updated, sleek design and all of the fantastic functions you would expect.
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
* For further information on these products please click on the links.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) Features:
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard - now with Air - for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- 3 Year Warranty - Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
Live 11 Standard UPG Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.