M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro
Introducing the M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro; the ideal set up for students, beginners, podcasters and streamers. With the M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro you'll get everything you need to bring studio-quality recording to your own home, including the M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 USB audio interface, M-Audio HDH40 studio headphones, and the M-Audio Nova Black condenser microphone. As well as this you'll also get two powerful DAWs in the form of Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and Ableton Live Lite, giving you huge scope for creativity and refining your sound.
Studio Grade Production - Simplified! Enter the world of studio-based recording with the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro - the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
Premium Software Suite Included
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. We've also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we've got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, the Avid Effect Collection and AIR's Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins (Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum, BOOM), you'll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs.
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative centre of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+1/4-inch balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1/4-inch instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or linelevel output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USB-C connection cables, our exclusive Crystal low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the AIR 192|4 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Nova Black large diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminium condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20-20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
With the Nova Black condenser microphone, complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to an included windscreen, a purpose-designed shock-mount for mounting to a traditional mic stand and an XLR cable, everything you need to get connected and start recording is included.
Hear Every Detail
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio's HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. Long sessions are no problem! The plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-the-ear design ensures that the HDH40 stays secured while you're wearing them. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what's important - your production!
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- XLR+1/4-inch TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1/4-inch instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1/4-inch outs; 1/4-inch headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
- Pro Software Suite Included - Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection and 2GB of Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum and BOOM from AIR Music Tech
- Mic Input: 1 (balanced XLR):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz- 20kHz (+0.1dB)
- Dynamic Range: 104dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104dB (+1.0dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Preamp EIN: -128dBu (max gain, 150 ohm source, A-weighted)
- Max Input Level: +1.5dBu
- Gain Range: 55dB Line
Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS): 20Hz 20kHz (+0.05dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101dB (1kHz, +4dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Max Input Level: 16dBu
- Gain Range: 55dB
Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TS):
- Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TS): 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.05dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (+ 4dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Max Input Level: 6dBu
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Gain Range: 24dB
Main Outputs, L and R (imped-ance-balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.06dB)
- Dynamic Range / Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Max Output Level: +7dBu (1kHz, -1dBFS)
Headphone Output (1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Output Impedance: 10 ohms
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.2cm x 7.1cm x 19.8cm (6.0" x 2.8" x 7.8")
- Weight: 0.9kg (2.0 lbs.)
NOVA Black Microphone:
- Type: Back Electret condenser microphone
- Element: 18mm pure aluminium diaphragm capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Rated Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB
- Phantom Power Required: +48V
- S/N Ratio: 77dB
- Current Consumption: 3mA
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver: 40mm, neodymium
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 95dB +/-3dB
- Rated Impedance: 32 ohms
- Earpad: Leatherette
- Cable Length: 9.8ft. / 3m
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.