M-Audio AIR Hub
USB Monitoring Interface
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring
- Stereo 1/4-inch outs; 1/4-inch headphone out with independent level control
- 3 USB ports for connecting any USB gear
- Perfect for studio or stage
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Inputs 3 USB ports
- Outputs 3-1/4" (6.35mm) TRS / 1 USB port
- Power 5V, 3A, centre-positive
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 107 x 70mm (4.5" x 4.2" x 2.8")
We bring you the M-Audio AIR Hub USB monitoring interface. The AIR Hub is the smallest of M-Audio's new AIR series of audio interfaces, but don't be fooled by its size - it might be small in nature but the M-Audio AIR Hub still gives you the best quality sound for your buck with a solid-build chassis and sturdy metal rotary knob.
Command the Power of Your Studio with 24-bit Quality!
Looking for the ideal high-quality audio interface monitoring hub? Here it is: AIR|Hub is a USB hub with two balanced 1/4-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob. There are three USB inputs and a 1/4-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The AIR|Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
Premium Software Suite Included
The AIR |Hub comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instrument and Loop package so you can add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Here we have M-Audio AIR Hub in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note that these items have been opened but never used.