M-Audio M-Track Hub
The M-Audio M-Track HUB is a digital audio converter that comes with its own integrated USB hub. What makes your M-Audio M-Track HUB different from your desktop and laptop soundcard is its ability to create high quality studio sound.
Harness the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
The M-Track Hub is a 3-port USB monitoring interface that is perfect for anyone who demands a high-quality audio interface monitoring hub. It is a USB hub and has two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob with black-knurled rubber ring. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The M-Track Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
Here we have the M-Audio M-Track Hub in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Studio-quality audio with 24-bit resolution on playback
- (2) Balanced 1/4" main outputs with dedicated large metal level control
- Powers three separate USB MIDI devices
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged all-metal chassis
- Large central control knob for simple, ergonomic operation
- OSx: 10.8 and higher, Class Compliant
- PC: Windows 7, and higher; Windows Driver
- USB 2.0 port (or higher)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.