Motu Midi Express 128 Bus Powered 8x8 Midi Interface
This Motu Midi Express 128 Bus Powered 8x8 Midi Interface has come to us via a part exchange. It comes with a 6 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Motu Midi Express 128 comes packed in its original box with USB cable included.
MIDI Express 128 is a 8-in/9-out MIDI interface compatible with Macintosh and Windows.
Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the MIDI Express 128 is a professional MIDI interface that provides plug-and-play connectivity to any USB equipped Mac or Windows computer. The Express 128 provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software.
The MIDI Express 128 takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the Express 128 is powered by USB – no wall wart or AC plug.
- MIDI connectivity - Provides eight independent MIDI inputs and outputs for a total of 128 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Compatibility - Works with your favourite software. Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows. High-speed USB connection.
- USB Powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary.
- Rack mountable - With rack ears attached, fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high. Excluding rack ears, chassis dimensions are 19 × 7 × 1.75 inches (48.26 × 17.78 × 4.45 cm).
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.