Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2
Introducing the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2; an audio interface from a trusted and well-loved brand amongst industry professionals. This high quality piece of equipment features a USB interface for ultimate portability making it ideal for transporting to and from the studio, taking it from gig to gig, or just recording audio on the move. In spite of its diminutive size the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2 still features 12 seperate inputs and outputs, including two combo XLR / jack inputs with 48V phantom power to truly maximise your creative potential.
Building on our popular first generation interface, the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 Mk2 features a marked upgrade in audio quality, with up to 24bit recording and 192 kHz sample rates. Six inputs and outputs provide a flexible set of connections for studio or stage, with the four analog outputs also allowing for CV control of modular gear. Included software comes with everything needed to record and produce tracks, plus synths, effects, and more - making it the perfect choice for modern production tasks.
Here we have the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2 in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24 bit
- 4 VU-input meters, and 1 output meter
- 48V, USB, and MIDI status LEDs
- Direct Monitoring with mono / stereo switch, and switchable 1-2 / 3-4 channels for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x Headphones out with high power output and volume control
- USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO / Core Audio / DirectSound WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot
- 6 Inputs:
- 2x combo-XLR / jack inputs with 48V phantom power, and gain control for flexible stereo recording
- 2x jack line levelinputs
- 1x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA)
- 1x MIDI in
- 6 Outputs:
- 4 x DC coupled jack outputs (capable of control voltage putput of up to +/-2V)
- 1x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA)
- 1x MIDI out
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software (same as with all MASCHINE hardware) plus 1.6GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops and instruments. Option to upgrade to full MASCHINE Factory Library and to KOMPLETE 12 Select.
- REPLIKA: Professional creative delay plugin
- SOLID BUS COMP: Powerful compressor for mixing and mastering
- MODPACK - 3 modulation effects:
- PHASIS: Timeless phasing sound combined with powerful new features.
- CHORAL: Classic chorus and more - add width, movement and shimmer.
- FLAIR: Turns the classic flanger on its head, creating tuned harmonic resonances.
- MONARK: Warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of monophonic synths
- KOMPLETE START: NI's free production suite is automatically included
- TRAKTOR LE 3: A lightweight edition of NI's flagship software
- Ableton Live Lite: Music creation software
- 2 months free subscription at Sounds.com
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended). TRAKTOR LE 3 also works on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 version 1803 or later (64 Bit)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 55.6 x 200 x 136.55mm
- Weight: 0.850kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.