PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle
We bring you the PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle; a full studio production package that gives you everything you need to record, listen to and rework your audio whether you're a musician, singer, podcaster, YouTuber, or simply want to record professional-quality audio at an affordable price. This brilliant package from PreSonus is based around their beginner-friendly AudioBox USB 96 audio interface and also includes a pair of PreSonus Eris 3.5 active studio monitors, the PreSonus M7 condenser microphone, the PreSonus HD7 professional headphones, and the Studio One Artist music production software. The PreSonus Audio Box Ultimate Bundle gives you a comprehensive introduction to professional studio recording and would make a fantastic investment for anyone looking to make a career in audio recording.
Everything you need to record and produce and beyond.
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus' best-selling Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors and HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work loud and proud or quietly to yourself. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocalsand we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Theyre compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/Oyou can connect them to nearly anything.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone and desktop stand. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to "warm up" a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus' high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies - these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
AudioBox USB 96
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR / 1/4" mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4" main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows recording software
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus - no wall wart!
Computer system requirements
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems:
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (+/-3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200 ohm
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (+/- 1 dB): 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (+/-2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 0.5 Mohm
- Type: 1/4" Balanced
- Output Impedance: 51ohm
- Type: 1/4" TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/Ch @ 60 ohm Load
- Frequency Response (+/-1.0 dB): 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Dimensions: 1/3U (steel chassis)
- Height: 5.5" (139.7 mm)
- Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Width: 5.5" (139.7 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
Eris E3.5 Studio Monitors
Components and construction:
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety:
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs:
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 3.5"
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kohm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 5.6" (141 mm)
- Depth: 6.4" (162 mm)
- Height: 8.3" (210 mm)
- Weight (per pair): 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- High resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- Single-side cable
- Optimised pressure
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, semi-open
- Driver: 50 mm, neodymium
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Maximum Power: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 32 ohm
- Earpad: Leather
- Weight, without Cable: 7.8 oz (222g)
- Cable: 8' 2" (2.5m) straight, single-sided
- Plug Adapter: 1/8" to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3 mm), screw-on, gold-plated, stereo mini-plug
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.