RCF M18 Digital Mixer
This is the RCF M18 Digital Mixer; a digital audio interface with 18 analogue inputs, plus internal and external antennas that enable wireless control from up to five tablets. The wireless nature of the RCF M18 gives you excellent versatility with live performances, allowing you to place the unit away from the stage and control it from wherever you need to with the help of the MixRemote app. The RCF M18 has been designed to be easy to use and understand, which is great if you're a travelling band or artist and don't have access to (or want the involvement of) a sound engineer and you want complete creative control over your sound.
Here we have the RCF M18 Digital Mixer in brand new condition and in B-Stock.
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. The b-stock boxes will have some cosmetic damage (please see photos).
Fader-free, all-in-one M 18 has an on-board WiFi access point with both external and internal antennas, enabling full wireless control from up to 5 tablets. It features a total of 18 analog inputs, 8 mic preamps, up to 19 simultaneous studio-grade effects and a full suite of plug-in algorithms and professional internal effects, including a high-quality stereo reverb and classic emulations of guitar and bass amplifiers.
The input EQs (Standard, Vintage and Smooth) enable a wide range of sounds and a flexible sound-sculpting environment. A Mastering processor on the main outputs allows a final fine-tuning of the overall sound. A USB port for the internal two-track player and recorder, MIDI ports and footswitch input provide maximum flexibility.
Comprehensive Control App:
The MixRemote App enables complete and versatile control of the RCF M 18 Digital Mixer. Developed for iOS first, the MixRemote App has been designed with musicians in mind and is very simple to use, thanks to its intuitive Graphic User Interface. Each page or channel functions can be reached with a couple of touches of a single hand an essential convenience while playing.
Studio Grade Effects
The M 18 digital mixer can provide up to 19 simultaneous effects. Three of them are defined as SEND EFFECTS and are fed by dedicated FX SENDS. FX1 is a particularly deep and transparent reverb, providing a realistic simulation of large ambients, such as halls, or rooms and plates. FX2 is a professional delay with a tap time up to 2500 ms and dedicated filters on the feedback signal, thus creating interesting sounds and complex tapping effects. FX3 is an assignable multi-effect with several choices: chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, among the others.
A unique function that is available only in the M 18 digital mixer is the MultiFX effects chain. This powerful option can be applied to up to 4 channels:
- A freely ordered chain of three effects Pitch Shifter, Chorus/Flanger, Delay can be inserted into channels 5 and 6 or, alternatively, 7 and 8
- Channels 9 and 10, which also have a selectable Hi-Z input line, provide an insert effect chain of 5 simultaneous effects.
Two Realistic Amp Modelling Channels:
Designed for musicians. Two line inputs can be switched to a Hi-Z mode and host several realistic amp modeling simulators. Guitar and bass players can count on as many as 11 simulators specifically created for them: Darkface 65 (US), JazzC (JP), Rock 64 (UK), Rock 800 (UK) Crunch, Rock 900 (UK) Lead, Top30 (UK), Modern (US), BassMate (US), BassAmp (DE), Markbass Little Mark III (IT), Markbass TTE 500 (IT). The new firmware version adds a further four Amp Simulators: Slo88 Crunch (US), Slo 88 Lead (US), Overange 120 (UK) and Heavy 51 (US). It is also possible to substitute one of the Amp Simulators with a versatile Acoustic Simulator. Combine each amp with many different cabinets and explore various sound possibilities, emulating three types of microphone and three distinct positions: Near on axis, Near off axis, and Far from cabinet (1 m). The wide range of integrated sound options will allow every musician to re-create his own personal familiar sound without the need to transport heavy and bulky amplifiers and cabinets.
- 18 analog input channels, 8 mic preamps and 10 Line inputs including 2 HiZ switchable inputs
- Three internal FX: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- 19 simultaneous studio-grade effects, including Guitar & Bass emulations developed by Overloud
- MixRemote app ensuring a comprehensive control
- Valve warmer, Xciter, Maximizer and Stereo Graphic EQ on Main Mix
- 1 stereo main out and 6 aux outputs
- USB port for the internal four-track player and two-track recorder
- MIDI IN and OUT ports
- 1 dual footswitch connector
- Internal power supply
- AUX: 4 PRE / 2 PRE/POST
- FX POST: 3
- RCF Compressors: Compressor on each input channel
- Power consumption (W): 40 W
- Power supply: Internal
- Voltage requirements: 90 V - 240 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ÷ 20000 kHz
- AUX Output EQ: 2 Full Parametric / 2 Shelving
- Input Channels EQ: 2 Full Parametric / 2 Semi Parametric /
- RCF Gates: "Gates present on all input channel"
- A/D Dynamic range (dB): 114 dB
- Gain Range: 0 dB ÷ 60 dB
- Gain Selection: -10 dB ÷ 4 dB
- HI-Z Line Inputs Impedance (MOhm): 1 Mohm
- HI-Z Line Inputs: 2
- Mic Inputs Impedance (KOhm): 1 kohm
- Line: 10
- Line Input Impedance (kOhm): 10 kohm
- Low Cut: 10 Hz ÷ 500 dB
- Mic: 8
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- MultiFX Insert Effects: 16
- Send Effects: 3
- Main OUT processors: 4.00
- Main OUT type: "Valve Warmer, Xciter, Maximizer, 31 band Graphic EQ present on MAIN MIX"
- Footswitch: Yes
- LAN port: Yes
- MIDI OUT: Yes
- MIDI IN: Yes
- AUX output: 6
- AUX Send: 6
- FX Send: 3
- Main MIX: 2
- Phones: 1
- Aux Out Impedance (Ohm): 50 ohm
- Aux Out Level (dBu): 21 dBu
- D/A Dynamic Range (dB): 114 dB
- Main Out Impedance (Ohm): 50 ohm
- Main Out Level (dBu): 21 dBu
- Phones Out impedance (Ohm): 40 ohm
- Phones Out Level (dBm): 35 dBm
- Cabinet/Case Material: ABS
- Colour: Black
- Rack mounting: 2U , Optional rack mounting accessory required
- A/D-D/A conversion: 24 Bit @ 48.0 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 114
- Processing Channels: 20
- Signal Processing: 32 Bit Floating Point
- Depth: 180 mm / 7.09 inches
- Height: 88 mm / 3.46 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs
- Width: 340 mm / 13.39 inches
- CE marking: Yes
- Compressed File format play (up to) (Kbps): 320 Kbps
- Play trk: 2
- Rec trk: 2
- Supported Play Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF
- Supported Rec Format: WAV
- Supported Sample Rate (kHz): 48.0
- Type: A
- Dual Band: Yes
- External Antennas: 1
- IEEE802.11 b/g standard (GHz): 2.4 / 5.0
- Internal Antennas: 2
- Internal Access Point: Yes
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.