Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro Crossover
The Behringer CX3400 is an active frequency crossover enabling 2 or 3-way stereo or even 4-way mono operation.
Each band of the Behringer CX3400 features two 24-dB Linkwitz-Riley filters, as well as individual IGC limiters, while the integrated delay enables flexible time alignment. Polarity switches for each output allow quick and easy runtime compensation for various driver and horn types.
Here we have the Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro Crossover in brand new condition and in B-Stock.
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with the power lead, manual and a 1-year warranty. This Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro Crossover does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
- 24 dB/octave, state-variable Linkwitz-Riley filters for precise frequency separation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual limiter and phase reverse switch per output
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- Switchable 25 Hz subsonic filter per input for low-frequency driver protection
- "Low Sum" function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
- Switchable equalization for constant directivity horns
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.