Behringer FBQ 1000 Feedback Destroyer
This Behringer FBQ 1000 Feedback Destroyer has come to us via a part exchange. It comes with a 3 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working condition.
It is in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Behringer FBQ 1000 Feedback Destroyer comes in its original box with power cable and manual included.
Feedback Destroyer FBQ1000.
The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds. Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound. And if you use in-ear-monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must-have to protect your most valuable assets your ears!
One Smart Solution.
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and intelligently locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to destroy feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the Set-and-Forget default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation.
FBQ1000s Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback without you having to do anything at all! It doesnt get much easier than this. If you prefer a more hands-on approach, the Manual mode allows programming up to 24 fully-parametric filters (with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain controls) to optimise your sound to the rooms acoustics.
The FBQ1000 is the quick and easy way to protect yourself and your audience from live sounds #1 enemy feedback! Plus its rack-mountable and ultra-affordable. With the FBQ1000s various modes, you can master virtually any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix.
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.