Behringer MDX2600 Expander / Gate / Compressor / Peak Limiter
Here we have the Behringer MDX2600 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'with a few minor marks' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Behringer MDX2600 Expander / Gate / Compressor / Peak Limiter with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Behringer MDX2600 Interactive Reference-Class 2 Channel Expander / Gate / Compressor / Peak Limiter. Great, affordable studio-quality signal processor. The Behringer MDX2600 gives you total dynamic control whether you're recording, mixing or mastering. It includes all of the features you would expect from a reference class compressor plus a voice-adaptive de-esser, a new dynamic enhancer, authentic tube emulation and much more. These are some of the indispensable tools for producing clean, consistent audio with virtually no loss in signal quality.
The main features of the Behringer MDX2600 include:
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- Integrated de-esser with switchable male/female voice recognition removes excessive sibilance from your vocal tracks
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable dynamic enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable tube simulation for the extra warmth and transparency of classic tube circuitry
- Automatically or manually adjustable attack and release times
- Switchable low contour filter prevents pumping effect due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
- Switchable side chain input with side chain monitor function
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art VCA's
- Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Dedicated traffic light type threshold and de-esser level displays
- High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Relay-controlled hard bypass switch with auto bypass function in case of power failure
- Audio Inputs: XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors, HF-Shielded, Servo-Balanced
- Input Impedance: 90k? Balanced/45k? Unbalanced @ 1kHz (+4dBu)
- 180k? Balanced/90k? Unbalanced @ 1kHz (-10dBV)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 40dB, >60dB @ 1kHz
- Audio Outputs: XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors, Electronically Controller Servo-Balanced
- Output Impedance: 95? Balanced/50? Unbalanced @ 1kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu, +20dBm Balanced/Unbalanced
- Sidechain Inputs: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced, HF-Shielded, DC-Decoupled
- Sidechain Input Impedance: 45k?
- Sidechain Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
- Sidechain Outputs: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced, HF-Shielded, DC-Decoupled
- Sidechain Output Impedance: 50?
- Sidechain Maximum Output Level: +21dBu Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Frequency Range: 0.35Hz to 200kHz +0dB/-3dB
- S/N Ratio: 115dB Unweighted, 22Hz - 22kHz
- Expander/Gate: IRC (Interactive Ratio Control)
- Compressor: IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation)
- Peak Limiter: IGC (Interactive Gain Control)
- De-Esser: VAD (Voice Adaptive De-Esser)
- Dynamic Enhancer: IDE (Interactive Dynamic Enhancer)
- Power Supply: 230V/240V - 50Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 15W
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 482.6mm x 217mm (1.75'' x 19'' x 8.5'')
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.63lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.