Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200HD Equalizer
The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200HD is a HD 31-band stereo graphic equalizer ideal for both studio and live use. Its game-changing FBQ Feedback Detection system allows you to immediately identify feedback frequencies, resulting in a sound system completely free from feedback. The excellent quality components and 4580 operational amplifiers make for a super-low noise audio performance and first-rate signal integrity. Additionally, the FBQ6200HD includes high and low-cut filters for each of the channels which eliminate extraneous frequencies such as hiss and electrical buzz. The "Planet Earth" switching power supply provides a superb noiseless audio and transient response, plus it is also energy efficient due to its low power consumption.
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ6200HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ6200HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. Thats why the FBQ6200HD features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amps headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ6200HD the power to accurately fine-tune your systems overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Built in Crossover
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ6200HD also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 - 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how BEHRINGER saves you money.Stereo or Double-Duty?
The FBQ6200HD is designed to improve your sound from every angle: its a great stereo Front Of House (FOH) equalizer; or, you could use one side for mono FOH, while the other side EQs your monitors which is where you need the maximum feedback control.
FBQ6200HD Much More Than Just a Great EQ
Sure its an incredible high-definition graphic equalizer, but the FBQ6200HD has even more features, such as switchable limiters on each channel with separate Threshold controls, long-throw 45 mm frequency faders for added precision, and a built-in Pink Noise generator that enables the FBQ6200HD to function as a highly-accurate audio spectrum analyzer.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 133mm x 483mm x 138mm / 5.2" x 19.2" x 5.9"
- Weight: 2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.