Chord Active Direct Injection Box
Active DI box for converting high impedance instrument outputs to low impedance line signals for feeding directly into a mixing console. Internal buffer amplifier to boost the signal, avoiding losses in long cable runs and 3-way pad switch for level matching. Ground-Float-Lift selector enables signal ground isolation with or without RF/mains filtering.
- Powered by 9-52V phantom power, optional 9V battery or 12Vdc adaptor
- Ground float option for ground lift with RF/mains filter
- Ground lift option isolates signal ground without filter
- 3 pad settings for level matching
- Power supply: 9V battery (PP3 not supplied), 12Vdc adaptor (optional) or 9-52V phantom powerInput6.3mm jack (unbalanced)
- Outputs: XLRM (balanced), 6.3mm jack through (unbalanced)
- Input impedance: >100k Ohms
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms
- Controls: 0/-20/-40dBu pad & Ground-Float-Lift switch
- Dimensions: 103 x 70 x 45mm
- Weight: 243g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.