Citronic CEQ215 Dual 15 Band Graphic Equaliser
The CEQ215 is a 19" rack mounted dual 15-band graphic equaliser, which allows the adjustment of labelled frequencies via the individual cut/boost faders. Up to 12dB of cut or boost for frequencies ranging from 25Hz to 16kHz for accurate audio spectrum control.
Overall, an awesome addition to any sound system where total frequency control is needed.
This b-stock version has been on display, comes in mint condition, with free delivery and even a 1-year warranty!
Why not check out the full spec by clicking the specifications tab!
Citronic CEQ215 Features:
- 2 x 15-band 2/3 octave ISO spacing
- RF filtered servo-balanced inputs
- Constant Q each band
- Bypass switch for EQ comparison
- Low-cut switch each channel
- Gain control each channel
- LED VU meters
- 19" rackmount 1U
Citronic CEQ215 Specification:
- Power supply 115/230Vac 50/60Hz - selectable (IEC)
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input impedance : Balanced 40kohms
- Input impedance : Unbalanced 20kohms
- Output impedance : Bal/Unbal 330ohms
- Channel separation >50dB
- Signal to noise ratio >102dB
- THD 0.005%
- Citronic CEQ215 Dimensions 44 x 482 x 138mm
- Weight 2.0kg
A simple EQ, XLR and Jack in, XLR outs. In/Out buttons Gain VU LED meter 1u high only about 100mm deep Only thing I wished I had considered was the fact it doesn't have illuminated sliders meaning its hard to see the levels in low light at a gig, plus you can't see the frequency. Not an issue if set up time allows better view under house lights.