Citronic CX23 2/3 Way Active Crossover
Citronic CX23 Crossover is superb quality as you would expect from this brand. The CX23 is a 2-way stereo or 3-way mono active crossover designed to split frequencies so that low frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the sub cabinets and mid/top frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the mid/top frequency cabs. This type of system is more efficient and delivers more accurate sound quality, especially in larger PA systems.
Here we have the Citronic CX23 2/3 Way Active Crossover in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Citronic CX23 Crossover Features:
- 2-way stereo, 3-way mono crossover
- 19" rack mountable
- Butterworth filters - 18dB/octave
- Continuously adjustable cutoff frequencies
- 40Hz ultra-low frequency cut
- Phase invert function
- Inputs and outputs via XLR
Citronic CX23 crossover Specification:
- Power supply 115/230Vac selectable 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Input impedance: balanced 40k ohms
- Input impedance: unbalanced 20k ohms
- Output impedance 220 ohms
- Crossover ranges: stereo 50Hz-5kHz;750Hz-7.5kHz
- Crossover ranges: mono 50Hz-5kHz;750Hz-7.5kHz; 2kHz-20kHz
- Filter slope 18dB/octave
- Frequency response 20Hz-25kHz +0/-1dB
- Signal to noise ratio >90dB
- THD 0.006%
- Dimensions 482 x 170 x 44 mm
- Weight 2.5Kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.